- About the project
- Why track and trace?
- What is the EPC Network?
- Main project output
- Applications in other fields
- News and Events
- Technical documents
The scenario of the mayonnaise supply chain based on a real business case. You will see the invervention of different players in the supply chain:
- the yolk egg supplier,
- the mayonnaise producer A and B,
- the retailer warehouse manager.
- the retailers supermarkets,
The supply chain functions as a classical supply chain with the following business steps:
Order > Order preparation > Shipping > Reception.
The aim here will be to present the added value of the EPCIS on three concrete examples:
1. How a supplier can recall product easily within the supply chain?
2. How EPCIS could help a manufacturer to operate its marketing strategy?
3. How a retailer deals with stock shortage?